Collecchio, 31 January 2019 – Parma Calcio 1913 announces the following transfers on the final day of the transfer window:
– José Ndong Machín Dicombo (Bata, Equatorial Guinea, 14.8.1996): on loan from Delfino Pescara 1936 until 30.06.2019 with an obligation to buy according to conditions.
– Nicolás Javier Schiappacasse Oliva (Montevideo, Uruguay, 12.1.1999): on loan from Club Atletico de Madrid until 30.06.2020;
– Gabriel Nascimento Resende Brazão (Uberlandia, Brazil, 5.10.2000): on a permanent deal from Cruzeiro Esporte Club;
– Mattia Sprocati (Monza, 28.4.1993): His loan from Società Sportiva Lazio has been updated and a new loan until 30.06.19 with an obbligation to make the deal permanent according to conditions has been signed.
– Paolo Napoletano (Penne – PE, 4.2.2002) on loan from Delfino Pescara 1936 until 30.06.2019 with the obbligation to make the deal permanent according to conditions.
– Emanuele Calaiò: permanent move to Unione Sportiva Salernitana 1919;
– Gianni Munari: on loan to Hellas Verona until 30.06.2019;
– Yves Baraye: on loan to Calcio Padova until 30.06.2019 with a right to make the deal permanent in Padova’s favour;
– Giovanni Pinto: on loan to Delfino Pescara 1936 until 30.06.2019;
– Luigi Alberto Scaglia: as the parent club, Parma Calcio 1913 has agreed for him to move from Catania Calcio to Carrarese Calcio 1908 until 30.06.2019.